When you list your space, first confirm if you are registered for exemption from the GST and also provide your ABN. Your ABN will then be displayed on the platform and in corresponding emails for the transactions between you and Guests. The vennu platform will generate appropriate payment invoicing for the space based on your GST registration. It is your responsibility to pay taxes as appropriate.
Articles in this section
- How do I list a space?
- How do I become a Host?
- How do I create a Host Account?
- What if I forgot my password?
- What is vennu?
- What type of Spaces can I find on vennu?
- Who is a Guest?
- Who is a Host?
- What is vennu platform pricing?
- When is the vennu Service Fee charged?