When you list a space, you can confirm if you are registered for exemption from the GST and also provide for us your ABN. Your ABN will be displayed on the platform and in corresponding emails for the transactions between you and the Guest. The vennu platform will generate appropriate payment invoicing for the space based on your GST registration position. It is the responsibility of the Host listing the space to pay taxes as per the country appropriate for your listing.
Articles in this section
- How do I list a space?
- How do I become a Host?
- How do I create a Host Account?
- What if I forgot my password?
- What is vennu?
- What type of Spaces can I find on vennu?
- Who is a Guest?
- Who is a Host?
- What is vennu platform pricing?
- When is the vennu Service Fee charged?