When you list a space, you can confirm if you are registered for exemption from the GST and also provide your ABN. Your ABN will be displayed on Vennu and in corresponding emails for the transactions between you and the Guest. Vennu will generate appropriate payment invoicing for the space based on your GST registration. It is the responsibility of the Host listing the space to pay taxes as per the country appropriate for the listing.
Articles in this section
- How do I list a space?
- How do I become a host?
- How to write a good venue description?
- How do I manage my bank and payment settings?
- How long does my guest have to pay for their booking?
- What does Vennu charge Hosts?
- How can potential guests prove they are a member of my organisation?
- I offer extra services for my space, how can I incorporate these into my pricing?
- I have varying rates for my space, how can I show this in my listing?
- How do I add an alternative rate for certain guests?